We are a full-service marketing agency with deep experience in brand development, media planning/placement, and ever-evolving digital and social strategies. Our mission is to awaken the champions of the new economy. Our promise is to always bring the very best of our expertise, energy and effort, every day.
We are looking to add a full-time Account Executive to our company. As we grow and expand as a company, we need someone who loves to work hard to engage and create lasting rapport with key decision makers on the client side
Within this role, you'll act as the top liaison between the agency and the client.
You’re the client’s mouthpiece, earpiece, and champion. You’ll own the following:
- Client goals and objectives
- Client approvals
- AGI levels
You will be the expert at how to best navigate your accounts. Who are the key players? What makes them tick? What is the political landscape? How do you strategically deepen the relationship? All are important. And all are under your purview.
Relationships build trust. And trust is the foundation that will allow us to grow that client’s business and push for better creative work. Use your time to build the type of relationship that positions us as a partner, not a vendor.
You’re in charge of what we do for your clients and when we do it. Work with your Growth Strategist and Creative Director to build out a strategy and then you manage the playbook – working closely with your project manager to make sure all projects are set up in the system accurately, on time and on budget.
Project Spec Sheets
You’re responsible for making sure all specs for all jobs are accurate and accounted for. Goals and objectives. KPIs. Messaging. Sizes. Deadlines. It’s on you to gather all pertinent information and put them in the project.
As the keeper of the client relationship, you’re also the keeper of continued client growth and renewals.
Facilitate Strategic Planning Meetings
Here’s a great opportunity to Excite & Delight clients. Put your thinking cap on (or ask for help from your team) and come up with a game plan for the agenda for strategic planning meetings. Make it productive. Make it fun. Make it memorable.
Other Stuff You'll Do
- Think proactively. Engage with your dedicated TEAM to bring ideas to your clients that they didn’t ask for.
- Commemorate client milestones and personal events to show we care about them as people, not just as clients.
- Work with your Growth Strategist to build Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can be measured for your clients.
- Work with your Project Manager to keep projects on task. This includes project set-up, change orders, and any additional tasks needed to complete a project.
- Conduct successful and thorough kick-off meetings with your internal team to make sure they’re set up for success.
- Keep a running Status Report of client projects for fast, easy reference by both team members and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience managing client relationships or navigating conversations with executives
- Familiarity with CRM and sales tools like Salesforce or HubSpot
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some accounting, legal, sales, finance and production process knowledge
- Strong communication and leadership skills
VP of Client Services
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance