Description & Responsibilities
Join our team as a Digital Director and take the lead in delivering outstanding online experiences for our clients! As a key player in our digital marketing and development team, you will have the opportunity to showcase your leadership, innovation, and data-driven decision-making skills.
You'll be responsible for:
- Driving digital success by developing proven solutions and processes and articulating our product offerings
- Leading and mentoring a talented team of web developers, digital strategists, and digital media coordinators
- Participating in new business opportunities and client renewals with strategic proposal writing and pitch meetings
- Overseeing website processes and ensuring their proper execution
- Being an expert in the HubSpot ecosystem and mapping its capabilities to our client services
- Maintaining a network of go-to partners for various digital projects
- Reviewing the work of your team for quality assurance and staying up-to-date with industry trends
- With your knowledge of HubSpot and CRM systems, hands-on experience in technical implementation, and understanding of web development methodologies, you'll be able to bring your A-game to the table.
Primary Functions of a Digital Director at Epicosity
Developing Proven Solutions and Processes
Articulating the product offerings across both inbound, web, and CRM product lines and defining and optimizing delivery processes.
Managing and Mentoring Teams
Leading and mentoring a team of web developers, digital strategists, and digital media coordinators, and providing guidance and support as needed.
Participating in New Business and Client Renewals
Writing strategic proposal responses related to Inbound/Web, scoping and pricing possible client engagements, and participating in pitch meetings with prospects.
Overseeing Website Processes
Review and approve the work of Digital Strategists as they develop website strategies for clients. Work with Project Managers and Strategists at key points throughout a website project’s lifecycle to ensure proper execution and proactively address issues.
Be the resident expert of the HubSpot ecosystem and map this tool’s capabilities to how we service clients in our core categories through the solutions we sell, the content we create, and the internal communications we have with our team.
Maintaining an Outsource Network
Developing and maintaining a list of go-to partners for various types of work including web development in non-HubSpot/Craft CMS's.
Reviewing the work of team members to ensure that all projects meet the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
Staying informed about the latest trends and advancements in digital marketing, and incorporating new technologies and methods into the department's work as needed.
OTHER STUFF YOU’LL DO
- Creating and maintaining training and software documentation
- Handling day-to-day responsibilities required on the accounts to which you are assigned.
- Communicating technical information in a user-friendly way so it is understood by non-technical audiences.
- Adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing domain registrations and renewals
- Conducting monthly check-ins and annual reviews for your team.
- Keeping up on the latest trends and being aware of new products, software, and tools to keep the team on the leading edge of web development.
- Staying up to date on laws and regulations related to digital and web.
Software & Process Knowledge:
- Familiarity with the Hubspot ecosystem and CRM systems
- Experience in technical implementation of HubSpot or similar systems
- A thorough understanding of web development methodologies and processes from concept through launch
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD
- Experience with scoping website and inbound projects
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 and Section 504/508 Web Accessibility requirements
- SEO best practices
- Google Analytics
- Email marketing
- Project management
- Web design and development
- Technical Ability
Leadership & Communication:
- Experience leading a team of developers and strategists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter experts
• 401(k) Matching
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Time Off
• Professional development assistance