Description & Responsibilities
We're searching for an energetic Digital Strategist to join our growing agency. This full-time position will oversee the development of digital marketing strategy and execution across an array of clients in the financial services category.
We are searching for the right candidate and are willing to explore in-person, remote, or hybrid remote working arrangements.
Primary Functions of a Digital Strategist at Epicosity
You thrive in the HubSpot ecosystem, especially the marketing and CMS Hubs. You stay tuned to the latest happenings with the product and how we can drive more value for current clients within the system. With the help of leadership, you’re empowered to champion the right the solution to our team to gain buy-in into the shared mission of growing and servicing clients within this environment.
You’re responsible for ensuring that each of our campaigns is properly tracked before things start running. This means that you’ll be installing tracking pixels using Google Tag Manager and ensuring that proper goals are set inside of HubSpot and other platforms are configured appropriately ahead of launch time.
When clients sign up for HubSpot, you’ll be in the driver’s seat ensuring that they are properly onboarded throughout the marketing, sales, and service hubs.
You’ll work in HubSpot daily. A few things you’ll do in HubSpot:
- Reviewing campaign performance
- Creating new emails or blogs and distributing them
- Segmenting and cleaning up audience lists
- Draft, execute, analyze, and optimize marketing automation strategies
- Creating and publishing landing pages, running split tests
- Conduct Portal Audits
- Portal Optimization
- Document and train teams on how to get the most out of their HubSpot portal
Our content team creates great stuff. We need you to make sure it gets distributed and delivered to the right audiences at the right time.
You hold an important seat at the strategy table on website projects. You’ll review prior metrics, define site architecture, determine where our team should prioritize production efforts within the project, and manage a wish-list of ideas that we have for consistent website improvements.
Search Engine Optimization
You’ll regularly perform site audits to define quick win optimizations and work towards long term ranking strategies to help clients meet their search authority goals.
Strategy Special Teams
You’ll function as the glue that holds the strategy, media, and web product lines of our agency together. You’ll often be sourced by one of these groups to assist with various assignments that take advantage of your digital marketing skill set.
OTHER STUFF YOU’LL DO
- Educate clients on the ins and outs of HubSpot software.
- Assist the Growth Strategists with content strategy for clients.
- Monitor the performance of campaigns after they’re live.
- Advise and coordinate integration projects for clients from HubSpot to other open API systems.
- Work with the Digital Director to identify, define, and improve on the inbound product set.
- Assist with Website Testing and QA when needed
- Assist with Media Campaign Optimization when needed
Software and Process Knowledge
- 3 years + of HubSpot Experience
- Numerous HubSpot Academy Courses Certifications:
- 3-5 years working in the digital marketing field
- Technical Ability – “Inbound” can mean many, many things. That said, you’ll be evaluated on your ability to take a broad assignment, execute it, and report on the results.
- Interpretation/Vision – You should have the ability to identify and interpret problems and issues and bring solutions to the table while protecting the overall vision for the project.
- Curiosity – Inbound is a changing and growing field, so you should have a hunger and drive to improve skills through a deep-driven curiosity about how things are done.
• 401(k) Matching
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Time Off
• Professional development assistance