Is this you?
Description & Responsibilities
Epicosity is looking for an office manager to join us in our downtown Sioux Falls headquarters.
As Office Manager, you will provide administrative, clerical and accounting support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Administrative and Clerical Responsibilities
- Above all, never miss an opportunity to Excite and Delight Clients!
- Greet guests, in person and over the phone, of Epicosity in a timely and respectful manner
- Prepare and mail US, UPS, and FedEx packages as needed
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Oversee office supply inventory and order accordingly. Research and work with environmentally responsible vendors and price shop cost-effective vendors
- Make sure the office is tidy and take care of messes while communicating to the team that they have a responsibility to pick up after themselves. Engage vendors as needed according to schedules and budgets regarding window cleaning, trash, cleaners, technology, etc.
- Make sure all lights are on in the morning, TV’s displaying work are on, fridge is full, and any meetings that need prop or staging are taken are of
- Follow the agency’s process for filing, ensuring files are organized and clearly labeled.
- Provides support to leadership with facility management needs
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of all verbal and written communications.
- Responsible for data entry, processing accounts payable which includes reviewing invoices for appropriate documentation and approval before payment, maintain accounts payable files and documentation thoroughly and accurately following company policy and accepted accounting practices, reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies, respond to all vendor inquiries, 1099 and W-9 maintenance, match invoices to checks, obtain signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Process monthly client invoices
- Responsible for the timely collection of all outstanding receivables
- Responsible for the timely follow-up and documentation of all billing issues
- Research and resolve any billing issues and/or questions in a manner that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Protect Epicosity’s value by keeping information secure and confidential
- Respond to the CEO and the Vice President of Finance as assigned with accurate and timely work
VP of Finance
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance
- Associate degree or two-year equivalent in business administration, accounting, or related field.
- Data entry and general mathematical skills are required
- Proactive and responsive in communications and actions
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage all situations with professionalism, competence, and confidentiality.