We are a full-service marketing agency with deep experience in brand development, media planning/placement, and ever-evolving digital and social strategies. Our mission is to awaken the champions of the new economy. Our promise is to always bring the very best of our expertise, energy and effort, every day.
The Project Managers at Epicosity manage all client campaigns through the project lifecycle, including scoping projects and timelines, creating estimates, as well as managing budgets and work-back schedules. They facilitate consistent communications between the agency’s creative, project management and account management teams, assuring the on-time delivery of all client campaigns to ensure they remain on-budget, on-time and on-quality.
Project Managers at Epicosity must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities to realize efficiencies and minimize scope creep and budget waste.
Project Lifecycle Management
- Leads Project kickoff, presenting key deliverables, initial Spec Sheets, timelines + budgets
- Monitors project budgets + schedules daily
- Catches project scope creep
- Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and informing all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
- Manages + updates project work-back schedules
- Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
- Manages tactical quality of all client partner deliverables (specs)
- Ensures smooth handoff of deliverables from one department to another
- Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of project(s) from estimation through launch and maintenance
- Manages project transactions (reviews and adjusts) on a weekly basis
- Manages all projects on-quality, on-time and on-budget
- Facilitates estimate development and confirmation of vendor(s) selection and final production schedules for print and production work with Purchasing
- Ensures hand off of print/production ready files to vendor(s) for production
- Ensures all project outside costs are accurately represented in Workfront
- Alert VP of Operations of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with the Project Management Team to address and solve those issues.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Project Management and Account Management teams to discuss all active projects and potential new business as well as to stay informed of potential issues such as resource and change control matters.
- Attend client meetings, update status reports, and share with client in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
Required Education or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related course of study is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the marketing / advertising field with experience defining scopes of work, providing project direction, and creating project timelines is required.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in communications and actions
- Strong sense of personal accountability, taking ownership of all projects.
- Resourceful, intelligent
- Sense of urgency
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small, and large group settings.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to manage all situation with professionalism, competence, and confidentiality.
VP of Client Services
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance