- Plain-speaking narratives that get to the heart of what makes tribal communities special and emphasizing the toll that tobacco use takes on oral traditions
- Ample educational content to continue the conversation around the differences between sacred tobacco and commercial tobacco, in order to ensure traditions don’t become addictions
- Imagery that depicts the broad range of lifestyles within South Dakota’s Native populations, in a state where rural and urban intersect
Supported by a completely new brand voice and tone for MSUM, along with a targeted, multichannel digital media plan, this bold campaign produced:
- More than 4,700 application views in 2022.
- A 12.81 percent year-over-year increase in application views.
- A 134 percent increase in total traffic to the MSUM admissions page.