WE’RE IN NEED OF A DIGITAL BRAINIAC (a.k.a. Digital Strategist)
Our digital squad is bursting at the seams—we need a problem-solving mind with an eye for strategy to join up with our growing team.
But enough about our needs. Let’s talk about numero you.
Are you an unabashed geek for all things digital? Do you pride yourself on your ability to come up with awesome and groundbreaking ideas? Are you a personable type who can think on your feet?
If you answered yes to any or all of those question, you may just be our new best friend.
As a digital strategist, you’ll serve as a subject-matter expert for clients and the internal team, demonstrating a head for business and organization, as well as a vision for building results-driven strategies. You’ll work with the digital team, account executives and clients to create cross-channel strategies that fulfill unmet client goals and meet overarching objectives. Your knowledge of web, mobile, SEO, email automation, digital advertising, social media and content marketing will play a crucial role in the success of the team.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing consulting
- In-depth or working knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines, such as:
- Interactive media
- Email marketing
- Content strategy
- Marketing automation
- Web analytics
- An identifiable passion for digital marketing and an appetite for learning more about the medium
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to translate complex digital strategies into digestible, client-friendly dialogue
- Familiarity with digital marketing software
Certifications or demonstrated proficiency in Google Analytics, AdWords or other marketing automation products are preferred