Make Your Life's Work Today
At Epicosity, we build brand experiences that spark human engagement.
Our mission is to awaken champions — in our clients, our team, our community, and everyone who works alongside us making the things we do better.
Our employees are empowered to act smart and fast, challenge the norm, and pursue excellence for both themselves and our clients.
Ready to get after it?
We're looking for the best of the best ...
Franchise players. Top performers. That means rewarding hard work, too.
When we reach our goals, everyone shares in the profits.
Balance is a big deal around here.
Choose one "work from wherever" flex day per week. Plus, one "work from anywhere in the world" flex week every year.
Awakening champions is always rewarding, but it's not always easy. Culture Club is an internal taskforce led by our most passionate (and social) team members.
If it's fun, they planned it.
Big or small, life-changing or day-making ... recognizing champion moments as they happen is an Epicosity superpower.
We are inspired by excellence in any form.
+ Open Positions +
The Production Artist at Epicosity will assist in producing designs that get our client’s messages across with high visual impact. They will work daily with the Art Department to design assignments.
- Above all, never miss an opportunity to Excite and Delight Clients!
- Assist the Art Department with day to day workflow and completion of duties
- Use Photoshop and InDesign to process material
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplies artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers and / or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Conduct press check
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to adhere to project schedules
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude and follow through with creative / art direction
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends
Senior Art Director
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines while ensuring version control and properly saving files to the server
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is preferred
- Minimum of 3-years experience (agency setting preferred)
If you’re looking for a career with an award-winning agency, have advertising or marketing agency experience, and get excited about helping clients reach their goals then Epicosity might be a fit for you!
Epicosity is a full-service advertising agency that guides our clients and staff on a journey to awaken their inner champion. A few things about us:
- Our services include branding, digital, web, video, and media offerings
- Our work has won awards locally, regionally, and nationally
- We offer a great work environment, friendly co-workers, and an intentionally positive culture
- We have clients in approximately 25 states across the country
- We’ve been recognized as one of the Midwest’s best places to work by Prairie Business Magazine
Epicosity has a robust compensation package that includes
- Full medical, dental, and visions benefits
- Paid time off
- A 401k Program
- A flexible hybrid employment model, including work from home, at the office, or fully remote
The Project Managers at Epicosity manage all client campaigns through the project lifecycle, including scoping projects and timelines, creating estimates, as well as managing budgets and work-back schedules. They facilitate consistent communications between the agency’s creative, project management, and account management teams, assuring the on-time delivery of all client campaigns to ensure they remain on-budget, on-time, and on-quality.
Project Managers at Epicosity must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities to realize efficiencies and minimize scope creep and budget waste.
Project Manager Role and Responsibilities
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Leads Project kickoff, presenting key deliverables, initial Spec Sheets, timelines + budgets
- Monitors project budgets + schedules daily
- Catches project scope creep
- Accountable for staying within the agreed-upon budget and informing all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
- Manages + updates project work-back schedules
- Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
- Manages tactical quality of all client partner deliverables (specs)
- Ensures smooth handoff of deliverables from one department to another
- Project/Program Administration
- Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of project(s) from estimation through launch and maintenance
- Manages project transactions (reviews and adjusts) weekly
- Manages all projects on-quality, on-time, and on-budget
- Vendor Management
- Facilitates estimate development and confirmation of vendor(s) selection and final production schedules for print and production work with Purchasing
- Ensures handoff of print/production-ready files to vendor(s) for production
- Ensures all project outside costs are accurately represented in Workfront
- Resource Management
- Alert VP of Operations of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing.
- Monitor day-to-day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization, and actively work with the Project Management Team to address and solve those issues.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Project Management and Account Management teams to discuss all active projects and potential new business as well as to stay informed of potential issues such as resource and change control matters.
- Attend client meetings, update status reports, and share with the client promptly
Required Education or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related course of study is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the marketing/advertising field with experience defining scopes of work, providing project direction, and creating project timelines is required.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in communications and actions
- Strong sense of personal accountability, taking ownership of all projects.
- Resourceful, intelligent
- Sense of urgency
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small, and large group settings.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to manage all situations with professionalism, competence, and confidentiality.
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development assistance