We’re on the lookout for a production artist. Not just any production artist, but one who can knock things out of the park on a regular basis.
As a Production Artist, you will finalize print / digital materials and create presentation materials for the agency’s various clients. You will work closely with the Art Directors to ensure the final quality of a variety of print, packaging, digital, and presentation materials.
- Above all, never miss an opportunity to Excite and Delight Clients!
- Assist the Art Department with day to day workflow and completion of duties
- Use Photoshop and InDesign to process material
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplies artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers and / or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Conduct press check
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to adhere to project schedules
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude and follow through with creative / art direction
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines while ensuring version control and properly saving files to the server
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is preferred
If this sounds amazing to you, then you sound amazing to us.