Make Your Life's Work Today
At Epicosity, we build brand experiences that spark human engagement.
Our mission is to awaken champions — in our clients, our team, our community, and everyone who works alongside us making the things we do better.
Our employees are empowered to act smart and fast, challenge the norm, and pursue excellence for both themselves and our clients.
Ready to get after it?
We're looking for the best of the best ...
Franchise players. Top performers. That means rewarding hard work, too.
When we reach our goals, everyone shares in the profits.
Balance is a big deal around here.
Choose one "work from wherever" flex day per week. Plus, one "work from anywhere in the world" flex week every year.
Awakening champions is always rewarding, but it's not always easy. Culture Club is an internal taskforce led by our most passionate (and social) team members.
If it's fun, they planned it.
Big or small, life-changing or day-making ... recognizing champion moments as they happen is an Epicosity superpower.
We are inspired by excellence in any form.
+ Open Positions +
The Production Artist at Epicosity will assist in producing designs that get our client’s messages across with high visual impact. They will work daily with the Art Department to design assignments.
- Above all, never miss an opportunity to Excite and Delight Clients!
- Assist the Art Department with day to day workflow and completion of duties
- Use Photoshop and InDesign to process material
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplies artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers and / or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Conduct press check
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to adhere to project schedules
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude and follow through with creative / art direction
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends
Senior Art Director
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines while ensuring version control and properly saving files to the server
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is preferred
- Minimum of 3-years experience (agency setting preferred)